Who we are
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process it when you:
- Fill in and submit the “contact” or “request a quote” forms
- Voluntarily provide feedback via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Jetpack WordPress Stats
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your queries and/or classify the information provided regarding future possible projects.
- Email you with special offers, other products and series we think you might be interested in, as well as keeping you informed about ongoing projects that we might be working on for you.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data in encrypted separate hardware and password-protected email providers.
Our company will keep your personal data for 1 year after the last interaction has taken place between you and our company. Once this time period has expired, all personal data will be deleted permanently from our database. We will delete any email records that contain any sensitive data at your request.
Our company might want to send you information about products and services of ours from time to time that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing (after our first contact) you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
via phone : +44 (0) 7828 794 307
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files places on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit this website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Recording your acceptance or rejection of non-necessary cookies
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, this website uses:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 (0) 7828 794 307
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Website: ico.org.uk > Contact us
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire, SK9 5AF