Born in Bilbao, Spain, I moved to the UK in 2010 in search of a new life. I lived in Lancashire, Devon and Wales before finally settling down in Manchester, a city that I love.
I obtained my BA in English at University of Deusto and my MA in Translation studies at Cardiff University, and ever since I finished I have been building up my experience and business, having worked in several projects which have been very rewarding.
I continue studying and learning new skills every day, and collaborating with not-for-profit organizations and other ventures to bring knowledge to people in their own language.
Education and Tranining
Basic Proofreading Course, Publishing Training Centre (2017)
MA in Translation Studies, Cardiff University, UK (2014)
BA in English, University of Deusto, Spain, (2008)
CPD – these are some of the courses I’ve attended recently
- ITI’s Christmas Hamper – Conferences on linguistics and translation techniques
- HispaTav. Congreso hispanoamericano de traducción audiovisual
- Everything About Literary Translation
- Formatting and using Macros in MS Word
- Encuentro Asetrad 2020 – Conferences on linguistics, inclusive language, environment and sustainability and computational linguistics.
- UTICamp 2020 – Conferences on industry standards, techniques, tools and tips
- Translation for the Travel and Tourism Industry